While Peabody drivers may be most familiar with the Range Rover SUVs for their off-road capabilities and eye-catching style, these rugged SUVs are also packed to the brim with cutting-edge technologies. Land Rover added a long list of new technologies to its new 2021 Range Rover models, and here at Land Rover Peabody, we are thrilled to have these updated SUVs on our lot. Here is an overview of some of the smart mobility and refined technologies that you’ll find on the 2021 Range Rover models.
Whether you’re on your daily commute or heading out for adventure, the infotainment features in the new Range Rover models work to keep you entertained. Here are some of the highlights:
- Rear Seat Entertainment: The optional rear-seat entertainment package provides rear-seat passengers with two 10-inch high-definition seat-mounted touchscreens. The system includes wireless headphones, and remote, USB, and HDMI ports for maximum connectivity.
- Voice Recognition: Complete your tasks without taking your eyes off the road with intelligent voice recognition that can carry out commands.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay: Connect your smartphone to the car’s infotainment system to access maps, your text messages, and your favorite apps.
For Land Rover, technology is also used to aid performance. Now available at our Land Rover dealership, the 2021 Range Rover has these performance-boosting technologies.
- EV Mode: The large battery in the powertrain allows the SUV to drive solely using the electric motor.
- Dynamic Mode: Allows for a more dynamic driving style over a variety of types of terrain.
- Comfort Mode: Calibrates the suspension settings to provide drivers with a more relaxed ride.
To explore these Range Rover technology features for yourself, get behind the wheel here at Land Rover Peabody.